Tuesday, December 1

hello December

 My Advent Calendar this year:


 Artsy illustrations by Wilna Furstenberg - IHeartStudio store

December is here ... so it's time to share my first December daily 2015 pages. I'm not sure if I will make the actual 25 pages this year, as I've decided to take it easily and not put pressure on myself - just enjoy the season and the creative process. As usual my album is not so much about December activities or traditions, it is rather my artful/prayer journal which helps me immerse in the advent/christmas mood and cherish the moments.
The idea this year is to pick each day a song from my Advent 2015 playlist at Spotify and pray with it. I'll share the words that spoke to me on my Dec daily pages or with my daily photos at Instagram.

So here's my album cover and the first page:

credits:
Gennifer Bursett - Into The Woods
I Heart Studio - Christmas Bouquets Frames
Tracy Martin - Cozy Times; Serendipity
Valorie Wibbens - I Heart Snowflakes; More Thread Please; Scribblers
Amy Wolff - Merry Messy Marvin
Meredith Cardall - Straight Edges 01 and 02
Celeste Knight - Sparkle and Shine (splatter brush strokes)
Anna Aspnes - Stitched by Anna White No 3; Doily Egdes Overlays No2
 credits:
Celeste Knight - Winter Wish; Peppermint Twist
Anna Aspnes - Stitched by Anna White No 3; Urban Stitchez No2; 
MultiStitched by Anna Black-White No1
I Heart Studio - HeartFelt Christmas 2
Valorie Wibbens - Sewn Pockets 1

The lyrics in the background is from a song All Who Hear by Young Oceans:
A desert voice calls out
Lend him your ear, your heart
Though we are scattered stones... We're not alone
So we, the road, prepare
For heaven's eternal heir
At last our Savior's near
Let all, who hear, make way
And may these hearts
Prepare, a place
What is this grace divine?
That earth and sky align
With leveled souls laid bare...
Let all, who hear, make way
And may these hearts
Prepare, a place
For 'God with Us'
Will come to save
And surely He shall comfort those he loves
And so we wait

ps. If you're looking for good devotionals for advent check those:

No comments: