Sunday, December 1

December is here


My first December Daily page this year. In the photo is the close up of my Advent/December calendar.




credits:
Creashens – Naturally Merry
Sabrina’s Creations – Wonderland – flairs
Wild Blueberry Ink – Woodsy Winterland
Mye de Leon – Peppermint Winter
Deena Rutter – Hello December – cutting files
Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs - Flurries
Anna Aspnes – Stitched by Anna White No 8; Thanksgiving Word Transfers 1
photo action: Creamy Toffee Latte by CoffeeShop
texture: Cosmo by Kim Klassen


and here's the calendar in full:

I made it with old price tags, pieces of cardboard and other bits and pieces. The name "December" is a print out (I used Karla Dudley's lovely kit: Months vol.1).  I added the doodly frame to it. And the numbers are from Robyn Meierotto's kit: Holidays - December Tags.
 And here's just another Christmasy page made with some new lovely add-ons to Pixels and Co store (they're on sale now).



credits:
Celeste Knight - Cozy Little Christmas - patterns / solids / tags
Mye de Leon - Plastic Pockets
Wild Bluberry Ink - Woodsy Winterland
Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs  - So Cozy - Washi
Creashens - You - Stitches

Have a lovely Sunday and see you tomorrow when I'll share my another Dec Daily page.

No comments: