Friday, January 13

Friday news

credits:
Dunia Designs - Just the Way You Are; CU tapes
Dunia + Studio Basic Designs - Everyday Project

I can officialy share that I'm a guest designer for Dunia this next three months ;-)


Today she's releasing her new kit at Mscraps (it's called Just the Way You Are) and the layout above was made using stuff from this kit. So check it out - here.

and here's another page from my art journal I created yesterday evening ( featuring my quite new ring ;-)


credits:
Dunia Designs - Basic Neutrals 2; CU tape
Karen Funk - Mayberry ; Worn & Torn photo overlays ; the Sweet Life
Anna Aspnes - ScriptTease Learn ; Art Play Palette 2
Paislee Press + Three Paper Peonies - then and now
Celeste Knight - Winter Woodland ; Menagerie ; Wild Flower

have a great weekend!

No comments: