Saturday, December 10

Journal Your December - day 9


credits:

left page:

Jennifer Allyson – Vintage Findings – subtle shades

Robyn Meierotto – Holidays –December tags ; In Stitches

Celeste Knight –Merry and Bright

Karla Dudley – Thanksgiving

Tiffany Tillman – Barely the Brush

Gennifer Bursett – Toolbox-mist v.7

right page:

Jennifer Allyson – Vintage Findings – subtle shades ; Vintage Findings – Christmas elements

Celeste Knight –Merry and Bright ; Homespun Holiday

Tiffany Tillman – December Wordart; Barely the Brush

Gennifer Bursett – Toolbox-mist v.7

Agnes Biro – Photo Overlays

Yesterday's topic on Journal Your December blog was - gratitude. As I've recently made two pages on that this time I just didn't go into making any lists of blessings. But I just put one of latest self-portraits - i just feel good here and now and I'm truly grateful for that!
Wishing you blessed Sunday I'm leaving you with another great song - this time by Diana Krall - Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep - I do believe it's always a much better option not only if you can't fall asleep ;-)



No comments: