Sunday, October 16

Saturday art journal pages


the stack of my fave plates in my new kitchen cupboard ;-)

credits:

Agnes Biro – VintageCollage ; Tape It Easy ; Sewing Kit1; Coffee Stains; Weathered Frames; Renewed Spirit

Karla Dudley – Everyday Sentiments ; Everyday Sentiments 2


for October about me challenge at Mscraps - scrap a song you love - I couldn't miss that out ;-) so here it is another fave tune of mine:

credits:

Che Yang designs – sweetescape ; you are loved

Jazzmin – a measure of my love

Agnes Biro – Sewing Kit1 /stitches/

lyrics by Brooke Fraser from her song Faithful




happy ( and hopefull sunny) Sunday
i do zobaczenia jutro z nową stronką na nowe digi wyzwanie na Scrapujących Polkach ( bardzo fajny temacik Viol wymyśliła ;-)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love your 'faithful' page!!