Sunday, December 7

Inspiration Music Project 8



1. Not quite a white christmas, 2. Dreaming Of A White Christmas, 3. Wreath, 4. White Christmas Heart, 5. White christmas., 6. ~Dreaming of a White Christmas~, 7. Untitled, 8. Christmas Garlands, 9. White Christmas 2, 10. 365 Days 243 / Steps, 11. Untitled, 12. Dreaming of a White Christmas, 13. Left behind, 14. White Christmas, 15. White Christmas, 16. white christmas..., 17. dreaming of a white christmas, 18. White Christmas In PDX, 19. dreaming of white christmas.....not!!, 20. keepsake, 21. dreaming of a white christmas, 22. Untitled, 23. Merry Christmas, 24. Christmas dreams..

Have you guessed from the photos which song I've chosen for this week?
If your first thought was - White Christmas - then you're right ;-) That's it. Definitely one of my fave Christmas songs - on my playlist you'll find two versions I like a lot - by Bing Crosby and by Diana Krall (by the way her holiday album is awesome!).

Although I'm not a big fan of winter and cold I really like snow as it creates this unique atmosphere of cosiness, purity and makes even the most ordinary surroundings look like a wonderland. Therefore, every year, especially at this season, " I dream about white Christmas".
Hope this year this dream comes true ;-)
May your days be merry and bright
happy dreaming and preparing for the holidays

No comments: