Sunday, December 6

because of YOu I am ...

credits:
Melanie Ritchie and NRJ Designs - Silent Night
Anna Aspnes - Urban Stitchez No11; MultiStitched by Anna Black-White No1

Resting in Your arms Lord
Your grace it covers me
I worship in Your freedom Lord
My chains are gone I’m free
Thank You
Your love is all I want, Your grace is all I need
Give me Your heart Lord, give me Your heart Lord
Surrendered to the cross, I count myself as loss
Give me Your heart Lord, Give me Your heart Lord
Resting in Your promise Lord
You take me as I am
Through trials through the tears
Through mistakes and failed years
You love me
Because of Your love
I am not defined by me
I am not defined by me
I am free
I am saved
I am loved
I am changed
I am found
I am new
Now this life I live for You


 Deena Rutter - Hello December

No comments: