Friday, December 18

Advent Daily update

I've been busy those last few days, so here are days 16 and 17 - hopefully 18 and 19 will come to life tomorrow ;-) 




The Lord of life is my shepherd
He leads me with nothing to want
And He leads me along
With His staff and His rod
He is here to comfort my fears
Though I walk through the valley
I walk with His hand in mine
Thought I passed my last breath
In the shadow of death
But I’m still here
Safe on the other side
Here with the waters beside
Cool in the grasses I lie
Here with my Lord
Who gently restores
The Shepherd of Life
There’s a table laid out before me
There’s a cup in which joy overflows
Surely goodness and love
Will follow me all of the days
All the days of my life
- See more at: http://stevebell.com/2007/06/shepherd-of-life/#sthash.EDCukciN.dpuf
the lord of life is my shepherd
he leads me with nothing to want
and he leads me along
with his staff and his rod he is here
to comfort my fears

though i walk through the valley
i walk with his hand in mine
thought i passed my last breath
in the shadows of death
but i'm still here
safe on the other side

here with the waters beside
cool in the grasses i lie
here with my lord
who gently restores
the shepherd of life

with the table laid out before me
there's a cup in which joy overflows
surely goodness and love
will follow me all of the days
all the days of my life

 credits:

ValC Designs - Preserved
Katie Pertiet - Whitewashed Overlays
Anna Aspnes - ArtsyTransfers Escape; Evergreen Plumes No2; 
Urban Threadz No6; Stitched by Anna White No 3
Yahweh
Here are Your children
Crying out for peace
Father
Pour out Your spirit
Prepare our hearts for You
Prepare our hearts for You

Dayspring
Come in Your wisdom
Save us from ourselves
Jesus
Come in Your weakness
Bring hope to all the world
Bring hope to all the world

Hosanna
Come and save us
Hosanna
Come and save us
Watch also the great "the song story" video, as it helps understand the song better xx
They have also just released a new EP See The Love which is a kind of follow-up to this song - details on their website: http://thebrilliancemusic.com/.

No comments: