Saturday, December 1

December Daily - Day 1

This year I've decided to make again December Daily digi album. If you want to join me on this journey, I'll be putting it up daily on my flickr, and I'll try to publish it here too, but probably only every few days. 

I'm also making a new project - an advent tree with Bible verses for each day of Advent - I'll reveal them every day on my other blog



If you're making any December projects, please share them with me linking to this post, I'd love to see them. 

And here's the cover and the first page of my album:

credits:
Gennifer Bursett – Painted Burlap
Rebecca Wagler – Saw Happ; Mabel
Robyn Meierotto – So Daily – Christmas Dates
Erica Coombs - Winter Snowflake - brushes
Celeste Knight - Fair Isle
Anna Aspnes – Stitched by Anna – White 6 and Red; Art Play Palette – Remember
Echo Paper - This &That Christmas
Dunia Designs – CU Tapes
Ali Edwards - Handdrawn Holiday



 credits:
Gennifer Bursett – Painted Burlap
Karla Dudley – Framed One
Rebecca Wagler – Saw Happy
Robyn Meierotto – So Daily – Christmas Dates
Deena Rutter – Be Merry
Anna Aspnes – Stitched by Anna – White 6 and Red; Art Play Palette – Remember
Echo Paper - This &That Christmas
Dunia Designs – CU Tapes
 

Wishing you all wonderful and blessed December!

p.s check back on Monday for a little surprise ;-)

1 comment:

Jodie said...

This looks fantastic, I love the supplies and colours you are using! I posted my first day on my blog as well, very excited to get this album started!