Monday, October 29

I'm back

I'm back from my great trip to the Holy Land and I promise you'll soon see lots of photos full of sun and great landscapes on my layouts. But this first one today features one of the older pictures and lots of new Autumn kits, that will be available at DHD from the 1st Nov.


credits:
Crystal Livesay - Give Thanks - papers / paint
Karla Dudley - Give Thanks - buttons / word brushes / word stickers
Shannon McNab - Autumn Glory Leaf Brushes
Erica Coombs - En Route - Masks and Frames
Robyn Meierotto - Like A Fox - elements
Agnes Biro - Sewing Kit 1

Also between today and Wednesday Gennifer is holding a retirement sale of her store at DHD, so it's the last chance to grab some of her great kits. The layout below is made with some of them.  The photo was taken a few days ago on my flight back from the Holy Land. I was lucky enough to have a window seat and the views of the sky were absolutely amazing this day so I took plenty of shots of the cloudy landscapes.



credits:
all by Gennifer Bursett:
Trick or Treat part 1& part 2

No comments: