Sunday, September 30

Autumn is Here

Autumn is here ... luckily sunny and warm and beautiful so far ;-) ... and so are the new October kits at DHD - most of them will come out tomorrow - so check them out, especially with great introductory prizes, one will even be for free ;-) 
I'm taking Picture Fall self-pace class at the moment so if you want to see more of my autumn photos check my flickr.
and yes, I've got super cute new shoes ;-) ... and I bought for the first time the Yogi Tea ( green one - yummy ;-) and I'm super excited to discover a new quote on my tea tag every day and can't resist to photograph them. 
Have a blessed Sunday - sending sun your way ;-)





credits:
Juliana Kneipp - Love is a verb mini kit 
Karla Dudley - Seasons Of Change - Stickers /Buttons

 

credits:
Seasons of Change October kits by DHD designers:
Audrey Neal, Shannon McNab, Crystal Livesay;
Mye de Leon - Falling Softly (embellishments + papers + smears); Me and Mye Shadows
photo texture: Partings by Kim Klassen

No comments: