Friday, August 17

Art journaling - my love ...

Another layout made with new August DHD 1 dollar kits  featuring my new pair of jeans which I absolutely love ;-)


credits:
Erica Coombs - Pretty Simple - paper set 2
Mye de Leon - Ephemera
Juliana Kneipp - Hello Fall
Karen Funk - Daydream
Agnes Biro - Sewing Kit 1

 And a few of my Real art journal pages (yes, after nearly a year I actually took out my art journals and gesso and paint ;-)  ... I even borrowed my mum's sewing machine and for the first time used real stitching on my pages - and immediately fell in love with it!!! Of course it came out super messy and uneven - but that's what I like so I don't mind I can't sew a straight line ;-) And those pages were inspired by two classes I'm taking at the moment at The ARt Studio - Words, Words, Words - part 1, and Gesso It's Not Just A Primer.





And one more info: if you're looking for a cute customable planner for this year and 2013 - check out Gennifer's   -  Everything Planner. You can see more photos and details on how she uses it on her blog.


No comments: