Monday, July 23

DIGITAL#39

The idea behind this week's challenge at Scrapujące Polki  was to scrap your breakfast photo. I'm really fond of  beautifully arranged photos of food. I even have just ordered this book - A Year of Mornings - from amazon which is a wonderful collection of photos taken each morning by two friends living 3191 miles apart. One of those great collaborative projects that is always interesting to follow and helps you see that everyday, mundane stuff can be fun and unordinary. I hope I'll inspire me take more photos of my mornings ;-) For now here's one with one of my fave breakfast choices - cheese & tomato sandwiches with some basil. Yum!



credits:
Karen Funk - Family Fun
Robyn Meierotto - Vintage Labels; In Stitches; CutItOut- Hand Cut Clipping Masks and Layered&Stitched-Templates and Masks
Gennifer Bursett - Toolbox -Mist vol.7 ; Elemental Frames
Juliana Kneipp - Mixed 3
Damayanti Studio - Sunshine - Buttons

No comments: