Friday, March 16

and the winner is ...

It's time to reveal who won the Mad March Madness gift certificate - the random.org says:

which means the happy winner is Tammy:

I think your quote sums it up perfectly, so you couldn't choose a better one Girl! ;-) Congratulations! Please email me at almadr{at}poczta.onet.pl and I'll send you the certificate.

I'd like to thank you all so much for all your wonderful comments and quotes, I'll try to create some wordarts with the ideas you've given me when I have some time and will publish them here on my blog so check back if you'd like to grab them. Thank you also very much for starting to follow my blog. I hope you'll find it inspiring.

and as a little thank you gift. Here's another wordart quote. This time by Thich Nhat Hanh. You can just click on it and save the .png or .jpg version.


.jpg

.png

happy weekend!

No comments: