Friday, December 23

Journal Your December - day 23


both photos processed with textures by Kim Klassen


credits:
to be added ;-)

Today's page is about dreaming - as at this time of the year we tend to believe in magic more often and that our dreams little and big can be fulfilled . So maybe it's good time to think what we really want for ourselves and others. Then you can try to look for a star today and make a wish and I hope I'll come true.

In the photo on my today's page there's a leaflet promoting the new great Polish Christmas movie - Listy do M ( letters to S - like in Santa;-) Lots of great scenes and life stories there but what I loved most was this theme song - an absolutely wonderful version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow sung by Israel Kamakawiwo Ole'
.




2 comments:

deb duty said...

Beautiful photos! I love the simplicity.

Pieni Lintu said...

Lovely!!!