Sunday, December 18

Journal Your December - day 17

left page

Robyn Meierotto – Vintage Holiday; Fun & Festive

Jennifer Allyson - Vintage Findings – Christmas

Celeste Knight – Merry and Bright

Tiffany Tillman –Barely the Brush

Gennifer Bursett – Toolbox-mist v.7

right page:

Robyn Meierotto – Holidays –December tags ; In Stitches; Vintage Holiday; Fun & Festive

Jennifer Allyson - Vintage Findings – Christmas

Celeste Knight – Winter Woodland

Tiffany Tillman –Barely the Brush

Gennifer Bursett – Toolbox-mist v.7


Yesterday's prompt on Journal Your December blog was Winter Evenings. I don't like when it's dark and always wait for longer days, but I must admit December cozy long evenings have their charm too. Especially when you have your decorations on and candles and lights up and listen to some nice Christmasy tunes while crafting or watching a fave movie. That's exactly what I like doing during those long dark winter hours. Although this year I take a break from sitting to go to the gym too as I've got back into fitness groove and exercising makes me happy (not to mention my back which likes it even more ;-)

So today for a long Sunday afternoon and evening - a nice song to get us into this lazy and relaxing mood - Michael Buble singing Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire



No comments: