Thursday, November 10

thankful ...


We have a new designer in the DHD - Lori Whitlock known for her designs at Echo Park paper and Riley Blake fabrics. All her new kits will be 30% off the entire weekend.
Here's my card made with her autumn kit (+ some stitches and button from A.Biro)



and of course as every Thursday we have some beautiful new kits in the store -
in the layout below I used Robyn Meierotto's kits - Gratitude ; Sweet Autumn; Painted Corners Strokes



and one more layout inspired with gorgeous Karla Dudley's wordart:


credits:
Kayla Dudley – Right Now ; Sometimes
Audrey Neal – Label Frames
photo action : golden vintage by Coffee Shop

and even though today it's not a Thanksgiving Thursday yet, I'm really happy and grateful as life seems great at the moment ( except maybe for my sore throat ;-)
- so I thank God for that and send you warm hugs and good thoughts!

1 comment:

dul said...

Świetne prace z pięknych kitów.