Saturday, October 16

weekendowy misz masz ... czyli dla każdego coś miłego ...

Today's post is a mix - all I like in one ;-)

first one more card for #63 sketch at 2Sketches4You and at the same time a card for a color challenge #28 at Color Room (a new great challenge site I've found)


this is my layout for mixmedia #23 challenge at Polki Skrapują - a lovely one as it involves some of my faves: paint and stiching and birds/butterflies ...

and two pages from my art journal , the second one - a minty one - for the minty challenge (monochromatycznie #12) at ARt PIasKownica


happy weekend ;-)
a.

4 comments:

noomiy said...

pierwsza jest super! :)

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful work!!! I love your style!!

Unknown said...

lovely - those scrapbook pages are divine too!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

ach! said...

Kartki artjournala są świetne!