Tuesday, September 29

enjoying life





Today for you the promised photos of my crochet stuff (the first square I've ever made thanks to Agatka'a instructions ;-) .... and an art journalling page from yesterday featuring the words of a praise song - I found this amazing lady called Misty Edwards yesterday at Utube and have been listening to her amazing songs so far (an example here)
and one more great idea/challenge I found on this blog - check it up - I'm planning to have a go as I deeply believe you can't never get enough of being grateful and aware of of your little and bigger blessings ... so I'm off to make my first page counting up my today's ones
have a nice evening
bye
a.

Dziś obiecane szydełkowe wytworki ( w tym pierwszy własnoręcznie wydziergany kwadracik, który zrobiłam dzięki instrukcjom Agatki ;-)
... i jeszcze jedna stronka z art journala z tekstem super piosenki/modlitwy śpiewanej przez Misty Edwards, którą to odkryłam wczoraj na uTube - polecam ( próbka tu)
i jeszcze jeden pomysł/wyzwanie - szczegóły tutaj, ale w skrócie chodzi o to by się zatrzymać i dostrzec swoje male i duże szczęścia, które trafiają się na codzień i zatrzymać je w formie art journallowej, ruszam więc tworzyć pierwszą stronkę o tym za co dziś jestem wdzięczna ;-)
milego wieczoru
buźka
a.

No comments: