Sunday, December 7

candy picture ;-)


Here's the photo of my candy - (more info here).Unfortunately it's a bit dark as the light is still very poor here because we have a gloomy day today ;-( But to cheer you up - I can say the winner will get not only what is on the pic but for sure also one of my cards and some stamped images and probably a few other little surprises ;-) So be sure to leave your comment.
and good luck
I'll be back later with a new Inspiration Music Project
have a great Sunday

4 comments:

oswojone hobby said...

Narobiłaś mi apetytu słodkościami.
Podziwiam i pozdrawiam. Oczywiście zapraszam do moje Osfojonego Hobby-Małgo
napiszdomnielist@wp.pl

Anonymous said...

Love the candy! I hope you are doing well. :) Hope I win!
Monica Robinson

hasior said...

Zwiedziona słodkościami i wiarą w cuda zostawiam swój mały ślad :)

Katarynka said...

Już daję komentarz! Aż głupio nie połasić się na takie smakołyki. Choć nigdy szczęścia nie miałam, ale zawsze jest ta nadzieja...;)) - Kaśka - kropeczka_amy20@op.pl