Sunday, November 2

Inspiration Music Project 3


So here we are on Sunday again and another Inspiration Music project is up for you to enjoy. Sorry for the last Sunday - I skipped it as I didn't find time to post it before and then I was away.

Today I made a digi layout featuring a fragment of lyrics from Gabriel by Lamb. I discovered this song about two weeks ago thanks to You Can Dance show - they danced a beautiful modern-jazz choreography to it and I fell in love not only with the dancing but the music as well. Lyrics is also very moving, so hope you'll like it as much as I do.

Here is the You-tube video with the lyrics for you:


and the song is on the blog's playlist too. By the way, there are a few more added as well ;-)

So here is my layout:

credits:
background:by this talented artist: http://djpettitt.blogspot.com/ (they're on her post from Oct,16th)
frame: JSprague - Echoes of Asia Kit
swirl: Rhonna Farrer
angel vintage picture: found on web - sorry but lost the link, but have it saved on my computer if you want it.

Have a blessed Sunday - hope it is as sunny and beautiful as mine

and see you later with some new cards

2 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

You are an inspiration Anna...you are so talented.

hasior said...

Ania, digi kartka jest bajeczna!! Widze, że szalejesz... :)