Wednesday, November 5

being thankful


I had lots of difficulty making this card - somehow I felt something was missing and I was not happy with the overall look of it - but finally I made it - and all in all I like how it came out. It's for this week's challenge at
Card-a-licious - the task is to make a thank you card. Check their blog because there are lots of beautiful cards this week there.

Oto kartka na nowe wyzwanie na blogu Card-a-licious - tym razem trzeba zrobić kartkę podziękowanie - oto co udsało mi się stworzyć - trochę się namęczylam, bo jakoś ciagle coś mi nie grało i zmieniałam dużo, ale w końcu się udało i nawet jestem zadowolona z rezultatu.


Recently a friend of mine has sent me this quote and I loved it so much that decided to make a layout that would remind me of this great truth that happiness can't be forced or catched - but if we're still enough and at peace with myself we'll surely notice it :-)

Niedawno przyjaciel przysłał mi ten piękny cytat o szcześciu:
Szczęście jest niczym motyl,
Im bardziej za nim gonisz, tym szybciej umyka.
Lecz skoro zwrócisz się ku innym sprawom,
Nadejdzie cicho i siądzie na ramieniu.
Postanowilam go zeskrapować, aby ta prawda - i szczęście - mi nie umknęły ...


And one more layout - this time me and my best girlfriends. The subject is gratitude - it's this month's topic at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out- a new amazing scrap kit club I've discovered recently which has lots of inspo not only for scrappers but all who look for personal development.

I jeszcze jeden scrapik - tym razem ja i moje ukochane przyjaciółki w Krakowie nad Wisłą. Temat scrapu - wdzięczność, bo taki jest temat w tym miesiącu na tej super inspirujacej stronce: Scrapbooking from the Inside Out.



5 comments:

danni reid. said...

your card is PERFECT, love the ribbon for the nest and the palette!

your "butterfly" quote is amazing as are your layouts!

Danielle Flanders said...

I think your card is gorgeous! Love the little bird!

hasior said...

Ania kartka z ptaszkiem jest cudna!! Ja chcę taką !!

Miki said...

Your cards & layout are just beautiful!! I just love that little birdie...he's so cute!

Tricia said...

I think the card came out PERFECT! I love this little bird. The layout with the quote is sweet. I really like your style!