Saturday, October 18

Inspiration Music Project 2

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin......i love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
Theyll learn much more.....than Ill never know
I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.


Another Sunday is here. Time flies - doesn't it? That's why I think it's good to stop and cherish the moment - discover the beauty that surrounds us, that can be find if we just open our eyes and hearts to see it. :-)
I made a flicr mosaic to share with you a few "ordinary miracles" showing that World might be and is Wonderful. And what can sing it out better than Luis Armstrong. So enjoy the song (it's in the playlist) and the pictures. And have a great week looking out for the beauty in your life. If you want to share your discoveries - please do leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you.

I nadeszła kolejna niedziela. Trudno mi przywyknąć do tego jak szybko płynie czas. I dlatego myślę, że warto się zatrzymać i spróbować cieszyć się chwilą, zobaczyć piękno, które nas otacza. Można je dostrzec jeśli otworzy się oczy i serce :-)
Przygotowałam dla Was (i dla siebie ;-) nową mozaikę - tym razem małe "cuda codzienności" pokazujące, że świat może być i jest piękny. A kto może wyśpiewać to piękniej niz Luis Armstrong. Jego Wonderful World zatem już dodany do playlisty.
Miłego tygodnia - i powodzenia w odkrywaniu piękna w Waszym życiu. Jeśli zechcecie się podzielić swoimi odkryciami, będzie mi bardzo miło.




1. The Littlest Angel, 2. Truffles!, 3. Mar y cielo, 4. Snow Rose, 5. red berry branch with berry tree bokeh, 6. Celestial, 7. The day is coming to an end., 8. Morning Fellows, 9. Autumn solitude, 10. Three of a kind, 11. Little One, 12. All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on, 13. Untitled, 14. Untitled, 15. ....., 16. Autumn color


No comments: