Sunday, March 2

What's new

Oto kilka nowych rzeczy, które powstały w ostatnim tygodniu.

Here are a few things that I've created this week.



This card is for this week Sketch This cards - sketch #43 . I used lots of Prima stuff (jornalling card, flowers, brad) which I got last week. And the sentiment is a My Mind's Eye rub-on.

This one is for Scrapping the Music challenge - the journaling reads: Not just a pretty face.I'm much more than that.
To skrap na wyzwanie na blogu Scrapping the Music. Znalazłam go niedawno i spodobał mi się pomysł - co niedziela jest tekst nowej piosenki do skrapowania.

And this one was my first guest design assignment at Faith Sisters ;-) Here are the details of this challenge. It's the illustration of the verse form Mathew 6:21 (For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also).
A to moja pierwsza praca "zlecona" na forum skrapowym :-) Po raz pierwszy byłam Guest Designer. Tutaj szczegóły tego wyzwania - to ilustracja wersu z Mt 6:21.

2 comments:

PatiS said...

Aniu strzelam do Ciebie:) szczegóły u mnie na blogu:)

Lea L. said...

Those cards are gorgeous!! Great job!

Have a great day!
~Lea L.