Wednesday, October 3

Beate's sketch#21 and other weekend cards

Here is a folder card I made for Beate's weekend challenge #21. I loved the idea and think I'll make more cards of this kind soon.

Oto "folder" kartka zrobiona na weekendowe wyzwanie nr21 na blogu Beate. Bardzo spodobala mi się ten pomysł i myślę , że wkrótce powstanie więcej tego typu kartek.



And two others. I love the dots and colour combo of the first. And the second has my favourite birds, paper flower and is collage like.

A to jeszcze dwie inne. Obie mają to co lubię:
Pierwsza - jeden z moich ulubionych zestawów kolorystycznych i obowiązkowo kropki ;-)
a druga - papierowe kwiaty, ptaszka i jest mini-kolażem.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, I really like all three cards! Thanks for trying out the file folder card.
Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, I love the mix of papers you have used on the file card

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful cards you have made :)