Sunday, October 5

Cards for challenges

The first card is for the challenge at Yummy Creations - to use pink. I'm not a fan of this color, but have to admit that sometimes it's not too bad ;-) especially when you use yummy BG papers and add some felt and cardboard and a bird.
It will also qualify for two other challenges: Melissa's - to use felt and Ellen's to use stiching.



And this one is for Teresa's challenge to use cupcakes on you card. I used Love Elsie cupcake paper and cut out and painted one cupcake. And added a cardboard button and ribbon from the same collection.


Ok I'm off to another day of creating :-) enjoy your Sunday too!

2 comments:

rudlis said...

O proszę!!! Następne piękności się pojawiły :)

Wendy said...

Oh, my goodness...I love this card. The cute felt flourish is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along. Wendy Johnson